Hello you again! I’m so glad you’re reading this. You can pretty much tell already by the title of my post what this is all about. It is my first time doing this thing and I have to admit I am so excited and surprised since I learned that I had been nominated. The lovely Tori from Dreams and Schemes nominated me and I need to thank her a lot for that, you rock girl! Here’s a link to her post too. So, as you may (or may not, I didn’t) know, this award was created by Okoto Enigma, so there you have the link to her blog and to the original post.
Let’s have the rules over here:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
So, I don’t have many more to say, I’ll let you enjoy the post!
THREE THINGS ABOUT ME:
- When I’m doing homework I love to listen to music, but only if I’m working on something number-related. If I’m working on something that involves words, I can’t listen to music at all. I need to be in a completely quiet room.
- When I eat a cupcake or anything with any kind of frosting on, I eat the bottom first (the part with less frosting) and then the top.
- I love to smell a book before and after I read it.
QUESTIONS I WAS ASKED
spoiler: these questions made me realize my stories are soooo not inspiring!
-What inspired you to start a blog?
Honestly? I have no idea. Or maybe I do. Here’s the deal: I actually wanted to start a vlog because I love Monica Church’s vlogs (she’s great, check it out by yourself here), but I knew I would never do it for two main reasons: 1. I am sooo freakin shy, I can’t even take a picture without feeling I seem ridiculous so I knew I wouldn’t be able to walk around with a camera while talking to it, as much as I wanted it. 2. I don’t have a proper camera or a computer that wouldn’t get stuck every five seconds while editing a video. So I once found (don’t ask me why because I totally forgot) Hideaway Girl’s blog and I literally said “woooah, having a blog is so cool. I want to have one” and so this journey began.
-How do you come up with posts ideas?
I don’t have any secret to it. I honestly just write a post whenever I feel like doing it about whatever I feel like writing. It usually happens in one of these two situations: I’m either too excited or in a good mood, or just so sad about something that I need to get it off my mind and therefore I write. Usually the first situation is better because I come up with more ideas, and I feel like my posts turn out better.
-How do you stay inspired?
I don’t think I stay inspired whatsoever, ha! I usually struggle a lot with that. Sometimes I reeeeally want to post, but gosh! I can’t think of one single thing.
-What would your advice be to other bloggers, new and old?
Good question. I do not know. I can’t really think of any advice because I’m still trying to figure this whole thing out myself, so… But I’m probably going to say something super cliché like “be yourself”. But hey, this is actually a good one! I think it is actually the best advice every blogger could get, be yourself. No matter how boring you think you are, or how weird you think you are, or whatever, being yourself is much better than pretending to be something you’re definitely not.
-What are your favorite blog topics to read?
I love reading personal blogs, lifestyle blogs, daily blogs. That kinda stuff. Especially personal blogs where people post whatever the hell it is on their minds, inspiring stuff, stories, whatever.
-Funny/weird one: What is the weirdest/craziest experience you have had or heard about?
This kind of questions is always so hard for me because I can never think of something because I kinda forget, I don’t know, my memory is a weird thing. Anyway, the most recent “weird” thing that has happened to me is that there is this guy (which I may or may not talk about later), he’s a volunteer at the Red Cross too and we went to the hospital together because he’s the coordinator of this activity, so we talk a lot and stuff, this is not very important to the story. I joined the Red Cross with another friend and so the first time she saw him she said “heyyy that’s the guy from the first aids course! He was explaining how to drag people and those things!!” and I was like “woooah, really??? He was the one who was dragging me around all over the floor (yeah, literally)?” and I asked him if he remembered and he totally didn’t, neither of us does, which is very funny because he was literally just a few centimeters from my face and body in general. This will make the best “how did you meet?” story.
LINK TO MY BEST POST/S
Mmm… I can’t really tell which is/are my best one/s! That’s up to you! But, statistically, these are my best posts: Moving(…), I wish(…). But my favorite posts are these ones: Life(…), Dear(…) and What do (…)
MY QUESTIONS TO YOU:
- Why did you start blogging?
- Who’s your favorite blogger?
- What is your favorite smell and why?
- What is the thing you most enjoy doing?
- Funny/weird one: if you were arrested and given no explanation whatsoever, what would your friends and family assure you did?
- White Bear Online
- Just Call me Elm or Something
- LIFE IN A BLOGSHELL
- Waves of Awesomeness
- Vagary Fox
- Life In Kateish
- Hideaway Girl
- Chaos and Calm
Hope you enjoyed reading as I enjoyed writing! See you on the next post.